Wednesday, 28 December 2011

New year Resolution

     Resolution for new year,I wish i will be better than before.  I want to study hard especially for english. I can't speak english very well and grammar so badly. Next year i promise to my self for learn english more than playing games. Since 5 years old,I'm gamer even now. I know that isn’t useless.  Each a game new update,i directly try that game. On weekend i spend my time just for playing game,not for study. All my brothers love to play game also,but they can split time for study. I hoped,i can such them. No more playing game again and focus study untill pass degree. I will open new story in 2012 and say good bye 2011.

2 comments:

  1. good henry your morale is very high,it's good for you and you can do this just do your best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt :p, It's nice to promise yourself to getting better day by day, hopefully you reach all what you want, and may Allah help you, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete