Tuesday, 27 December 2011

What have I achieved in 2011 ?

     My achievement in 2011 is i can continue study in UTeM (University Technical Malaysia Melaka). I came to Malaysia  in 2010 for registration study in UTeM was late. Because  registration already closed,and my father get information late also. So i have to come back next year for registration. After that on 26 August i came to Malaysia again. I celeberated Hari Raya in Malaysia,it is first time. In here Takbir so quiet this is different in my country Indonesia. Indonesian muslim celeberated Hari Raya is very noisy than Malaysia. On 27 October 2011 i back to UTeM for registration. But i have to doing test English,if i pass the test i can entry to degree but if fail i must doing English course untill 1 year. Next day i get information for going to degree or going to English course. My mark is below standard to entry degree,so i went to English course for study English. After 1 year Insha Allah I will go to degree.

1 comment: